Support The Arts
Chestnut Creek School of the Arts is a 501(c)(3) organization and all charitable donations are tax deductible.
Donations to CCSA help us to grow and fulfill our mission to preserve and promote the cultural heritage of southwest Virginia by offering classes and events in traditional music, heritage crafts, and contemporary arts.
You may dedicate your donation in honor or memory of a loved one. We also accept recurring donations which allow you to spread your donation out throughout the year.
Donations to CCSA can be general, or be designated for a specific purpose:
- Program and Operations Fund helps us to pay overhead and offset programming costs, allowing us to keep our classes and events affordable.
- General Scholarship Fund provides opportunities to those with financial need to participate in our programming.
- Endowment Campaign Fund builds our long-term sustainability and supports our growth.
- Planned Giving leaves a lasting legacy. Contact us to discuss the options for your planned gift to CCSA.
- Naming Rights for the Wood Studio are available at many giving levels. In partnership with the City of Galax, Chestnut Creek School of Arts is building a fully equipped Wood Studio at 107 West Oldtown Street. This facility will provide equipment and teaching space for classes in instrument building, furniture building and design, wood turning, and other wood-related skills, techniques and applications.
Please note that 20% of all donations will be used to offset development and administration costs.
Chestnut Creek School of the Arts accepts online donations through PayPal. Donations can also be mailed to Chestnut Creek School of the Arts, PO Box 417, Galax, VA 24333.